Floor Supply and Equipment Co. was established in 1943 by Paul Forrester and was originally called "The American Floor Surfacing Machine Company". It had a similar business model as GM and Chrysler dealerships where they sold American floor sanding equipment and provided equipment service.
In 1952 Forrester sold the company to the Roesner Family ( Bill & Jim) the name was changed to "Floor Supply And Equipment Company". At one point they had also developed their own line of floor finishes and thinners and were part of the product line called "Fesco Floor Products".
Bill and Jim ran the company until the early 80's and eventually their children took over the company. In 2005 the Roesners sold the company to the Allhands Family keeping with the companies traditions.